1. NZWeek website is protected by copyright. You may print out individual articles or pages for your private use but no form of distribution or making available to the public (whether in print or electronic form) of any of this website’s content is permitted.
2. Copyright in some of the content included in the website is held by its suppliers. These include NZWeek and various worldwide contributors to its news services.
1. This website contains links to third party sites. However, as monitoring the information disseminated and accessible through those third party sites links is impracticable, such information cannot be guaranteed to be accurate or up to date. NZWeek takes no responsibility for its accuracy.
2. Any views or opinions expressed by advertisers or contributors in this site are not necessarily the views of NZWeek.
3. You acknowledge that neither NZWeek, nor its suppliers or distributors guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any information on the website. You agree that neither NZWeek nor its suppliers or service providers shall be liable to you for any loss or injury whether direct or indirect arising out of or caused by the use of any information on the website.
4. The use of this website and these conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. Any legal action arising out of its use shall be brought and enforced under the laws of New Zealand. By using this site, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.